Here are some quick data points comparing the US and Chinese economies. Which has the better future ahead of it?
- GDP: $4.3 trillion – increased approximately 430% in last 10 years
- 20% percent of economy in state sector
- Consumer demand is 35 per cent of GDP
- Savings rate is 40 percent of household disposable income (one of the highest in the world)
- GDP: $14.2 trillion – increased approximately 50% in last 10 years and added ZERO private sector jobs
- 30% percent of economy in state sector
- Consumer demand is 70 per cent of GDP
- Savings rate is 6 percent of household disposable income
Equicapita is a Calgary based income trust which manages an RRSP and TFSA eligible SME private equity fund for retail investors.